This Is Not An Exit This Is Not An Exit

didnt like this

sorry didnt like this flash mainly because it was poorly drawn stick figures, if your gonna do stick stuff at least do it well.

DanWil responds:

Look. It was my first time doing anything, and I'm trying to learn from doing.

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

show some nipple

why cant we see a bit of mermaid nipple? Animation was crude and amateurish and the story was blatant propaganda. I would rate this higher if the mermaid beat up the evil corporate suits with her mermaid style kung fu, instead of just being a pathetic victim. but she doesnt so your cartoon just comes across as yet another lame bullshit wank about how corporations are ruining the environment. what is the enviromentalists solution? start a foundation/corporation to beg ppl for money and get fuckin celebrities to preach to us about fuckin dolphins!

Random Advanture Random Advanture

that was horrible

learn how to draw and animate better, alot better.

Edward Ketchum Edward Ketchum

heres what I want you to do

put a preloader in, hand draw this whole movie fbf in the style of pokemon and animate a pokemon battle between the twighlight characters just like on the pokemon tv show also put in some jokes and record your own voice acting and sound effects then post it.

StrawberryClock's Birth StrawberryClock's Birth

that was awesome!!

that was so good I shit myself and vomited simultaneously.

ParadoxVoid responds:

Glad you liked it :P

"24 seconds" episode 7 "24 seconds" episode 7

genius

totally awesome, so good I almost shit myself.

The Handjob The Handjob

Hilarious

woohoo that was the best flash about a handjob that I seen in the last seven and a half weeks. You are awesome.

101 Things To Do Part.2 101 Things To Do Part.2

that was "special"

thanks for sharing that, no really thank you so much. Keep up the totally rad flashing , because what the world needs now is more flash just like this one.

Painted-Gorilla responds:

thank you fo your highly positive comment :D i thank you :)

RAVER RAVER

This is wicked.

duuude sweeeet! Short, simple effective, I have been watching it for 6 hours straight and it is still fresh!! lol

adamation responds:

that what i was ameing for :) thanks